New-age technology solves age-old problems
Staining Cedar Shingles on site can be a headache. Problems abound; weather delays, wet shingles, shrink lines, lap marks, staining mess to clean up, and shingles with peeling problems.
The most convenient shingle system available
Your PreStained Cedar Shingles arrive to your job site in easy to handle cartons to protect your investment. Just think how much you’ll miss trying to salvage the dirty, wet shingles a supplier so conveniently dumped on your job site.
PreFinished Semi-Transparent – Western Red Cedar Shingles
Most Western Red Cedar Shingles are still stained by hand on-site. This is a shame when on-site staining results in premature coating failure. Lumber yards typically supply shingles that are not dried and stored properly for staining. Staining these dirty, wet shingles on site costs more, and results in an inferior finish every time.
Why is our PreFinished Semi-Transparent finish the best?
- We kiln dry every Western Red Cedar Shingle so they absorb more stain.
- Our proprietary dipping process assures each shingle is coated on all sides for maximum finish performance.
- Our factory ground color bases have better color retention than inexpensive tinted colors.
- Backed by our 5 Year Limited Finish Warranty for added piece of mind.
- Our factory finishing saves you 50% verses on site painting, and the finish looks better!
Cedar Shingles Direct recently invested over $3,000,000 in a new facility to PreStain Solid Color – Eastern White Cedar Shingles. We have a company philosophy that we will not produce a product unless we can produce the best product in the world.
We’re proud to offer our PreFinished Solid Color- Eastern White Cedar Shingles featuring our State-of-the-Art finish!
Why is our PreFinished Solid Color finish the best?
- We kiln dry every Eastern White Cedar Shingle so they absorb more stain.
- Our proprietary X-9 finishing processes apply the precise mill thickness of coatings for maximum finish performance.
- Our high quality factory ground color bases have longer color retention than inexpensive tinted coatings.
- Our factory finishing saves you 50% verses on site painting, and our finish looks better!
- We can custom match virtually any color.
- Back by two strong warranties: